Forums Need help finding right t shirt printing service
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    edunonline
    14 Posts

Hi I have been designing a3 bitmap designs in photoshop and I am almost ready to get my designs printed and was wondering what the rough average prices would be for a design with a couple colors and a design for a photograph a3 size so I can do some pricing up. The prices for screen printing seem quite cheap working out about £5 per tshirt however I know screen printing is a totally different technique and is limited on colors.. I am hoping that dtg will be cheaper or at least the same price (got my fingers crossed here!)
    Also been looking at a number of sites like firelabel (cannot find prices for dtg on their site) are there any other good sites for designers who want around 25 printed?

Lastly I want really high quality t shirts just like superdry but after looking on the various sites the general consensus is that if you superdry quality shirts you cannot because superdry makes their own heavy weight t shirts but the stuff I have found on the info that I have found on the internet is a couple years old now so I was wondering if things have changed and there are now wholesalers that sell blank t-shirts like superdry now? Surely someone somewhere makes these.. if not there is a big gap in the market to make a killing!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.