It is estimated that around 20%-30% of the general population have flat feet. Most people are born with flat feet due to a genetic deposition, however there are other reasons why some may develop this condition. The most common cause of flat feet besides genetics is usually due to the weakening of the arch structure that can be triggered by old age, trauma to the foot or obesity weakening the supporting foot muscles and the plantar fascia which makes up the arch of the foot.
Although the majority of people with flat feet do not suffer with any problems with their feet having flat feet can increase your chances of developing foot pain and injuries. This is because having flat feet can make you more prone to biomechanical imbalances and improper foot function that can lead to excessive strain and pressure on the ligaments, tendons and bones found in your feet.
One of the most common biomechanical imbalances linked to having flat feet is over pronation which is when the foot rolls inward an excessive amount whilst walking. Overpronation of the foot can cause extra strain on the arch and plantar fascia of the foot which can cause it to become overused and inflamed more easily. When the plantar fascia becomes inflamed it is referred to as plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis can be a very painful and debilitating injury that can leave you in unable to bare weight properly on the affected foot. If left untreated plantar fasciitis usually gets worse as the damage to the plantar fascia cannot heal properly and worsens which can lead to it becoming chronic.
Plantar fasciitis is’nt the only injury that can be linked to having flat feet. Flat feet can also contribute to other problems developing not just in your feet but also other parts of your body including your legs, hips and lower back. This is because our feet are the supporting foundations of our entire skeletal system and when there is an imbalance in our feet these problems can affect our posture and cause problems throughout our entire problems.
One of the best ways to treat flat feet is to wear orthotic insoles. Here at Edunonline we have a wide range of insoles that will help to combat the negative effects of having flat feet. Our orthotic insoles will help to support the arch of the foot and to correct biomechanical imbalances as welll as problems with foot function which may lead to excessive strain and pressure on the foot.
When buying a pair of insoles we highly recommend wearing properly fitted shoes with your new insoles, we also advise doing regular foot stretches and exercises to build up strength in your feet for the best possible effect.
With all our insoles we offer a full 30 day money back guarantee this ensures that if for whatever reason you are not happy with your insoles regardless if you have worn them or not you can return them back to us within 30 days of receiving your new insoles we promise to give a full refund. Our refund includes all postage costs that you incur returning them (within reason)meaning you have nothing to loose when purchasing.
If you have flat feet and are suffering from foot pain, a pair of footreviver insoles are the best choice for helping to ease your pain and help to prevent and treat foot injuries. Provides your feet with some of the best arch support around, helping to give rigid arch support to your medial and lateral arches as well as to your anterior transverse arch. This rigid arch will help to take away strain from your plantar fascia preventing it from becoming damaged or inflamed. These insoles are also really good at stopping your feet from over pronating when you walk. Over pronation is one of the most common reasons why people develop foot injuries. These insoles have been created for all purpose, with a slim design and made from lightweight durable materials making them ideal for fitting inside sport and and casual shoes.
What makes them so good?
- Only £9.99 makes these some of the most affordable insoles on the market!
- Inbuilt rigid arch support to take strain and pressure of your feet.
- Perfect for treating a number of foot related injuries including plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, shin splints, runners knee, jumpers knee and knee tendinitis.
- Use orthotic compression to boost blood flow to your feet for helping the healing process if you have injured your feet.
- Orthotic compression also helps to reposition and correct how your feet function helping to get rid of over pronation and other biomechanical imbalances that cn cause foot injuries to occur.
- Metatarsal pads help to ease ball of foot pain and protect your metatarsal bones.
- Crafted from medical grade shock absorbing materials that will stop shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs when you walk run or jump.
- Heel cups improve ankle and heel stability helping you to avoid foot sprains and strains.
Next we have these arch supporting insoles by NuovaHealth. These insoles have been designed for people with flat feet and who are suffering from foot and heel pain. By utilizing orthotic technology that helps to reposition your feet inside your shoes improving the way that you walk, these insoles will help to ease excessive pressure and strain off the foot that could otherwise cause damage and injury.
The rigid arch support that these insoles give your feet will help prevent you from getting common overuse injuries such as plantar fasciitis by eliminating common biomechanical imbalances that can trigger such injuries.
Due to the fact that these insoles have been made out of some of the best quality materials around making them extremely durable, this means that you do not have to worry about constantly replacing the insoles!
What makes them so good?
- Affordable at only £9.99 means you don’t have to blow the bank!
- Ideal for both athletes, runners and people who are on their feet for long periods of time
- Treats and prevents many different foot related injuries including plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shins splints runners knee and jumpers knee.
- Specially designed motion control orthotic technology repositions and rebalances your feet preventing common biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination from occurring.
- Metatarsal pad helps to better support your ball of foot easing ball of foot pain.
- Shock absorbing carbon fibre helps stops shock from damaging your feet.
- Heel cup technology improves ankle stability and ease heel pain.
If you are on your feet all day and are wanting a pair of insoles that will help tired restless legs then look no further, as a pair of these shock absorbing insoles are exactly what you need. If you have flat feet your feet will be more susceptible to shock damage that is why it is important to wear insoles that are good at absorbing shock.
Constructed using the very best shock absorbing materials and with and added memory foam top layer, these insoles are just perfect for getting rid of foot pain, stop pressure from wearing out your legs and helping to ease your tired aching feet. Inbuilt arch support will also help to correct functional problems affecting your feet and prevent over stretching and excessive straining of the plantar fascia helping g you to avoid painful foot injuries like plantar fasciitis. Due to the fact that these insoles are super light weight and can be fitted into just about any type of shoes you can think of these insoles are perfect for both sports and everyday use.
What makes them so good?
- Prefect for those with restless legs
- Stop shock from damaging your feet and lower limbs making them ideal for helping treat shin splints, and knee injuries.
- Heel pads protect and spread pressure off your heels preventing and treating heel pain.
- Metatarsal pads help to get rid of ball of foot pain.
- Cups around your heel improving stability and balance
- Stops your foot from over pronating when you walk and run.
- Breathable holes help to keep your feet sweat and odour free!