- In built arch support reduces strain on the plantar fascia of your foot helping to prevent over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- Utilizes orthotic technology to better support key areas of your feet that are most susceptible to damage and injury
- Made from durable and lightweight EVA material making these heel cups ideal for sports
- Designed to cup around your heels helping to give them extra stability and support.
- Absorbs harmful shock from damaging your ligaments and joints.
- A common cause of heel pain is caused by the build up of pressure under your heels. These heel cups are designed to purposely spread this pressure evenly under heels helping to ease heel pain.
- Can be fitted into just about any type of shoe with ease.
- 1x pair arch support insoles perfect for easing and treating foot and heel pain
- Inbuilt arch support takes strain and pressure off your arch to prevent plantar fasciitis
- Repositions your foot in the correct position and stops functional and biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination from occurring.
- Light weight and durable makes these insoles perfect for wearing whilst running or playing sports
- Ideal for those who have flat feet or high arches.
- Prevents and helps treats a range of different foot problems including plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, and Achilles tendinitis.
- Memory foam layer adapts to the exact shape your foot helping to give you a custom level of protection and support.
- Carbon fibre base protects your foot from shock
- Added heel cup helps to stop the build up of pressure underneath your heel by redistributing this pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortable around your heel
- Increases your height by 1 inch
- Discreet. Hidden within your shoes or socks so nobody knows you are wearing the heel lifts to increase your height
- Cushions and supports your arches and heel for comfortable height gain
- No shoes required! You can wear this heel lift with or without shoes!
- Orthaheel technology helps spread pressure under your heels.
- One size fits all
Ease your foot or heel pain with a pair of these arch support insoles specially designed to correct how your feet function and prevent excessive pressure and strain from damaging your feet.
There are various reason as to why you might need extra arch support in your feet. You might want to ease pressure of your arches, correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet or simply want extra comfort in your shoes. Whatever the reason these foot arch supports are a quick, easy and affordable way to give your feet more support!
- 1x pair foot arch supports
- Supports and cushions the arch of your foot protecting your foot from shock and strain.
- Can be worn with or without shoes.
- Super lightweight and doesnt bulk up your shoes.
- Corrects biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn whilst cycling to prevent the pedals from digging into the arches of your feet.
- Ideal for treating and preventing plantar fasciitis and heels spurs.
- Spreads pressure and weight off your arches
- 30 day money back guarantee!
How these insoles help with foot and heel pain (AKA Plantar fasciitis)
Plantar fasciitis is a very common foot injury and is a leading cause of foot and heel pain in adults with 1 in 3 getting this injury at least once in their lifetime. Plantar fasciitis is an overuse injury that is mainly caused by over stretching and damage to the plantar fascia ligament. There are lots of different factors that can contributing to pressure and strain on your arches including but not limited to
- Wearing ill fitting and unsupportive shoes that position the feet in a unnatural and harmful position. Wearing improper footwear can also cause other problems to develop such as bunions, blisters metatarsalgia and Achilles tendinitis that can also cause plantar fasciitis.
- Obesity or sudden weight gain placing extra pressure on your feet which can result in damage
- Biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation. Pronation is one of the most important parts of the gait cycle. Pronation helps to adapt your foot to changing ground contours, absorb shock, shift weight from the heels to the toes and help to push your foot off the ground and propel you forward during the gait cycle. If your foot rolls excessively outwards or inwards then this is what is known as excessive pronation. Excessive pronation can cause strain and pressure on the arch of your foot which overtime can cause damage and inflammation to develop.
- Not properly stretching your calf and foot muscles before exercise and vigorous activity involving your feet. Tight muscles in your foot and calf can make you more prone to over stretching and damaging your feet.
- Being on your feet for long periods or running on hard surfaces can damage your feet through shock and the build up of shock underneath you plantar fascia causing it to become inflamed.
The plantar fascia is a ligament that helps support your metatarsal bones and connecting your toes to to your heel. It is designed to support your weight and help to pronate your feet when you walk. However excessive pressure and strain on your arches can cause this ligament to become damaged and inflamed. Plantar fasciitis causes tight and sore pain that can be worsen if left untreated. Plantar fasciitis can often takes several weeks to fully recover. If you have plantar fasciitis or simply want to avoid getting it wearing arch supports in your shoes will help.
How foot arch support can help YOU
If you have plantar fasciits then the function of your feet maybe affected and your feet may not be able to give you proper support, absorb shock or pronate properly when you walk. This can make you more susceptible to further damage to the plantar fascia. Wearing arch supports helps to protect your feet from further damage by supporting the arch and stop your foot from rolling inwards or outwards excessively and absorbing shock.£7.99£7.99
- Eases plantar fasciitis pain
- Made from light weight carbon fiber
- Protects your feet from shock
- Inbuilt arch support correct common foot imbalances that can contribute to injuries such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and metatarsalgia.
- Perfect choice for those with flat feet or high arches
- Can be cut to the right size to fit inside any type of shoes quickly and easily.
Gel active insoles mould to the exact shape of your feet helping to give your feet enhanced support and protect them from damaging shocks.
- Perfect for tired and achy feet!
- Honeycomb design for the very best comfort and durability possible.
- Stay on your feet all day pain-free! Ergonomically designed to help spread pressure from under your foot and heel ensuring that this pressure does not damage your feet.
- Prevent injury. The active gel helps to give your feet better support and corrects muscle and biomechanical imbalances as well as reducing excessive strain and tension in your feet that could otherwise contribute to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis or foot cramp.
- Active gel technology helps to cushion impacts and shocks when your walk and run helping to better protect your feet, heels, ankles and knees from the damage that these impacts and shocks can cause on your ligaments, joints and bones!
- One size fits all. Can be cut to your preferred size easily using scissors
Have a bunion? Keep it protected and supported with a pair of bunion pads
- Stops your bunion from getting worse by supporting and correcting misalignment in your big toe joint
- Stops blisters by preventing your bunion from rubbing against the inside of your shoes.
- Discrete and made to feel as comfortable as possible to wear.
- One size fits all.
- Made from light weight silicone gel.
- 1x bunion pad per pack.
Suffering from heel pain? Do something about it and fit these inside your shoes to ease that pain once and for all! Cushions, supports and pads your foot.
Ones size fits all perfect for athletes and people who are always on their feet.
Helps to support the heel of your foot.
Silicone gel massages your heels and stops the build up of damaging pressure underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot, helping you to stay comfortable in your shoes all day long.
Absorbs shock and prevent shock from damaging your heel and Achilles tendon
Cups around your heel giving you extra stability and comfort to prevent foot sprains and strains.
Arch support helps to realign your foot preventing over pronation and supination common causes of plantar fasciitis and heel pain.
Supports and reduces strain and tension in the Achilles tendon helping to prevent and treat Achilles tendinitis.
Lightweight durable and compact design makes these inserts perfect for adding into any type of shoe quickly and easy for fast and effecting foot pain relief.
Added heel grips help to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes and rubbing against the sides of your shoes which can cause blisters to and corns to develop.
If you are not happy with these heel cups you can send them back to us within 30 days tog et 100% refund!£5.99
- Make wearing high heels comfortable by wearing these great insoles designed just for high heel shoes!
- Helps to prevent foot pain when wearing high heels
- Made from massaging gel that moulds to the shape of your feet keeping your feet comfortable all day long
- Super lightweight!
- Gel arch support helps to better support the arch of you foot and ensure pressure is spread evenly across your foot.
- Don t compromise on style! Discreet to wear and do not bulk up your high heels!
- No more spraining your ankles! Helps to stabilize your feet and ankles!
- One size fits all
- One size fits all
- Made from silicone gel that actively adapts to the changing contours of your feet when walking and running, this provides your feet with a custom level of support and protection.
- Absorbs shock and helps to redistribute weight across your foot preventing pressure from building up underneath your foot and heels and causing damage. This makes these insoles perfect for standing in for long periods and avoiding foot and heel aches.
- Memory foam top layer for added comfort and support.
- Helps to support the arch of your foot in the most natural position possible to reduce excessive pronation, and get rid of tension and strain on the arch of your foot.
- Ideal for runners and athletes who want to avoid common foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints and knee tendinitis.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee!
The air cushioned design help to absorb shock and keep your feet feeling comfy all day long!
-Gain up to 2 inches more height!
-Nobody will ever know you are wearing these insoles inside your shoes because they are hidden isnide your shoes and are super discreet!
-Find the height you are most comfortable with the adjustable stack system.
-Air cushioned design cushions your feet adsorbing shock and supporting the foot naturally to prevent strain and injury whilst wearing these insoles.
-Fits best in wide shoes and boots.
-Comes with a 60 day full money back guarantee with every order.£9.99
If you have fallen arches you may be suffering from heel and foot pain as a result. This is because those with this condition are more prone to over stretching and straining their feet. With a pair of these insoles inside your shoes you can go about correcting this and easing your pain once and for all!
The best features:
- Designed with rigid arch support to support fallen arches and ease tension and pressure.
- Built with shock absorbing materials that help to stop shock from damaging your feet.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads to combat metatarsalgia a common cause of ball of foot pain.
- Heel grips and heel cup help to support your heel, giving you more stability in your shoes and preventing your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Breathable, lightweight and durable makes these a perfect fit for running shoes.
- Corrects the function and motion of your feet when you walk to make you walk and run more efficiently with less strain.
- 30 day money back guarantee ensure you are never left out of pocket if you do not like your new pair of insoles!