Foot arch support
(1 Review)Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
Ease your foot or heel pain with a pair of these arch support insoles specially designed to correct how your feet function and prevent excessive pressure and strain from damaging your feet.
There are various reason as to why you might need extra arch support in your feet. You might want to ease the pressure of your arches, correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet or simply want extra comfort in your shoes. Whatever the reason these foot arch supports are a quick, easy and affordable way to give your feet more support!
- 1x pair foot arch supports
- Supports and cushions the arch of your foot protecting your foot from shock and strain.
- Can be worn with or without shoes.
- Super lightweight and doesnt bulk up your shoes.
- Corrects biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn whilst cycling to prevent the pedals from digging into the arches of your feet.
- Ideal for treating and preventing plantar fasciitis and heels spurs.
- Spreads pressure and weight off your arches
- 30 day money back guarantee!
How these insoles help with foot and heel pain (AKA Plantar fasciitis)
Plantar fasciitis is a very common foot injury and is a leading cause of foot and heel pain in adults with 1 in 3 getting this injury at least once in their lifetime. Plantar fasciitis is an overuse injury that is mainly caused by overstretching and damage to the plantar fascia ligament. There are lots of different factors that can contribute to pressure and strain on your arches including but not limited to
- Wearing ill-fitting and unsupportive shoes that position the feet in an unnatural and harmful position. Wearing improper footwear can also cause other problems to develop such as bunions, blisters metatarsalgia, and Achilles tendinitis that can also cause plantar fasciitis.
- Obesity or sudden weight gain placing extra pressure on your feet which can result in damage
- Biomechanical imbalances such as overpronation. Pronation is one of the most important parts of the gait cycle. Pronation helps to adapt your foot to changing ground contours, absorb shock, shift weight from the heels to the toes and help to push your foot off the ground and propel you forward during the gait cycle. If your foot rolls excessively outwards or inwards then this is what is known as excessive pronation. Excessive pronation can cause strain and pressure on the arch of your foot which can over time cause damage and inflammation to develop.
- Not properly stretching your calf and foot muscles before exercise and vigorous activity involving your feet. Tight muscles in your foot and calf can make you more prone to overstretching and damaging your feet.
- Being on your feet for long periods or running on hard surfaces can damage your feet through shock and the build-up of shock underneath you plantar fascia causing it to become inflamed.
The plantar fascia is a ligament that helps support your metatarsal bones and connecting your toes to your heel. It is designed to support your weight and help to pronate your feet when you walk. However excessive pressure and strain on your arches can cause this ligament to become damaged and inflamed. Plantar fasciitis causes tight and sore pain that can be worsened if left untreated. Plantar fasciitis can often take several weeks to fully recover. If you have plantar fasciitis or simply want to avoid getting it wearing arch supports in your shoes will help.
How foot arch support can help YOU
If you have plantar fasciitis then the function of your feet may be affected and your feet may not be able to give you proper support, absorb shock or pronate properly when you walk. This can make you more susceptible to further damage to the plantar fascia. Wearing arch supports helps to protect your feet from further damage by supporting the arch and stop your foot from rolling inwards or outwards excessively and absorbing shock.
We dispatch all order made on weeks days before 3pm that same day. Orders made after 3pm are dispatched the next working day. We use Royal mail postage service to fulfil all orders made. If order does not arrive please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
All of our products include 30 day money back guarantee. Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to return an item. Please send all returns to the return address found on the package. Make sure to include a note letting us know your name and paypal email for us to send you a refund.
There are no inquiries yet.