A pair of plantar fasciitis insoles help stop the underlining causes of your plantar fasciitis, helping you to get rid of it for good!
There are number of reasons why someone may develop plantar fasciitis.
The main causes are:
- Obesity causing extra weight to put pressure on the arches of your feet.
- You have started a new exercise routine or you have all of a sudden intensified your normal exercise routine.
- You have been on your feet for a number of hours.
- Suffer from rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
- You wear high-heeled or ill fitting shoes.
- Your shoes do not have proper arch support.
- You have fallen or flat arches.
- You have abnormally high arches.
- Suffer from leg length discrepancies or an abnormal walk or foot position.
- A shortened and tight Achilles tendon can cause the the plantar fascia to also become tight increasing your risk of plantar fasciitis.
These insoles help to tackle these main causes of plantar fasciitis by:
- Supporting the arch of the foot better
- utilizes memory foam that moulds to the contours of you foot for superior comfort all day long
- Correcting the foots biomechanics such as improper pronation of the foot
- Absorbs shock to prevent damage to your foot and other joints in your body
- Relieves heel pain through spreading pressure evenly throughout your foot.
- Made from lightweight carbon fibre.
- Designed to be breathable to prevent odour and the build up of bacteria
- Fits all sizes, simply cut to the appropriate size using the guidelines on the insoles