Sell to millions of customers across the world!
WHY SELL ON EDUNONLINE?
Join our marketplace and start selling eco friendly and sustainable products to millions of customers across the world with ZERO commission to pay!
HOW IT WORKS
It is so easy to start selling online on EdunOnline with just 4 simple steps
Sign up and start listing your products for FREE
- Create your online store for free and create a product catalogue. We also provide free training on how to run your online business and get more sales!
- If you need help our EdunOnline Advisors will help you at every step of the way to fully assist you on getting your store online
Promote your store and get orders!
- Once you have created your store it is time for you to start promoting your store on social media to drum up sales on your store
- EdunOnline has thousands of links pointing to it, this helps too boost your store and product pages on Google and other search engines.. giving you better visibility in the search engines than if you were to start your own store by scratch!
Package and ship with ease
- Once you have received an order it is time to deliver your to that that customer.
- You can check what orders you have received and where to send them in the vendor dashboard.
Get payments and grow your business
- Once you have fulfilled the order you will receive payment within 30 days to your paypal account.
- and REPEAT...
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Here's what you get for FREE:
- An opportunity to sell your products to the millions of people that visit EdunOnline each month,
- A fast, sleek and modern online shop to sell your products on
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
What are people saying about seeling on EdunOnline?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some frequently asked questions about selling on our makretplace
How do fees work on EdunOnline?
Joining and starting a shop on our online marketplace is totally free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
Products that are verified as being eco friendly or sustainable will not have to pay any commission. Products that are not verified as being eco friendly or sustainable must pay 2% commission per sale. (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
How do I get paid?
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
What can I sell on EdunOnline?
What you sell on edunonline is totally up to you. However, It should be noted that EdunOnline first and foremost is an eco friendly and sustainable marketplace. Created to make buying and selling eco friendly products easier and cheaper. Sellers can sell non eco friendly and sustainable products as well but must pay 2% commission.