Have a bunion? Keep it protected and supported with a pair of bunion pads
- Stops your bunion from getting worse by supporting and correcting misalignment in your big toe joint
- Stops blisters by preventing your bunion from rubbing against the inside of your shoes.
- Discrete and made to feel as comfortable as possible to wear.
- One size fits all.
- Made from light weight silicone gel.
- 1x bunion pad per pack.
Keep your feet protected and feeling comfortable with a pair of these orthotic insoles!
- Provides optimal support where you need it the most!
- Specially designed for flat feet
- Helps to ease foot pain as well as protect against the onset of a wide range of different injuries including: Plantar Fasciitis, Shin splints, Ankle pain, Heel spurs, Morton’s Neuroma, Aching Legs, knee and back pain.
- Makes plantar fasciitis a thing of the past! With in built arch support helping to correct improper biomechanics such as over pronation and under pronation of the feet whilst you walk, as well as reducing strain on your arches means you can go running without having to worry about plantar fasciitis.
- No more heel pain! With in built heel pad spreads the pressure from under your heels you will no longer have to worry about your heels being painful after being on your feet all day.
- Rebalances and stabilizes your feet eliminating muscles imbalances that can contribute to an injury.
- Made from Shock absorbing EVA material that makes sure no harmful shocks damage your feet nor damage other parts of your body including your knees or lower back.
- One size fits all
- Made from silicone gel that actively adapts to the changing contours of your feet when walking and running, this provides your feet with a custom level of support and protection.
- Absorbs shock and helps to redistribute weight across your foot preventing pressure from building up underneath your foot and heels and causing damage. This makes these insoles perfect for standing in for long periods and avoiding foot and heel aches.
- Memory foam top layer for added comfort and support.
- Helps to support the arch of your foot in the most natural position possible to reduce excessive pronation, and get rid of tension and strain on the arch of your foot.
- Ideal for runners and athletes who want to avoid common foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints and knee tendinitis.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee!
- Eases plantar fasciitis pain
- Made from light weight carbon fiber
- Protects your feet from shock
- Inbuilt arch support correct common foot imbalances that can contribute to injuries such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and metatarsalgia.
- Perfect choice for those with flat feet or high arches
- Can be cut to the right size to fit inside any type of shoes quickly and easily.
Sports can cause shock and strain on your feet that can overtime cause damage and injury. Give your feet extra protection and support with a pair of these sports insoles!
- One size fits all
- Absorbs shock & vibrations preventing damage from occuring
- Anatomical contouring allows these insoles to mould to the exact shape of your feet
- Constructed to be Hard-wearing making them perfect for work boots
- Cushions loading points; easing pressure off key parts of your foot
- Distributes weight evenly; preventing the build up of harmful pressure underneath your feet.
- Ideal for treating plantar fasciitis also helps relieve heel pain associated with heel spurs, Achilles
- Heel cupping and support provides support and better stability to your heels and Achilles
- Inbuilt arch support protects and supports your arches
- Metatarsal pads support and protect your metatarsal bones
- Ideal for running shoes or narrow shoes
- Can be trimmed to the right size.
- Pronation controls stops your feet from over pronating or supinating when you walk
- 30 day money back guarantee
Ease your foot or heel pain with a pair of these arch support insoles specially designed to correct how your feet function and prevent excessive pressure and strain from damaging your feet.
There are various reason as to why you might need extra arch support in your feet. You might want to ease the pressure of your arches, correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet or simply want extra comfort in your shoes. Whatever the reason these foot arch supports are a quick, easy and affordable way to give your feet more support!
- 1x pair foot arch supports
- Supports and cushions the arch of your foot protecting your foot from shock and strain.
- Can be worn with or without shoes.
- Super lightweight and doesnt bulk up your shoes.
- Corrects biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination.
- Can be worn whilst cycling to prevent the pedals from digging into the arches of your feet.
- Ideal for treating and preventing plantar fasciitis and heels spurs.
- Spreads pressure and weight off your arches
- 30 day money back guarantee!
If you have fallen arches you may be suffering from heel and foot pain as a result. This is because those with this condition are more prone to overstretching and straining their feet. With a pair of these insoles inside your shoes, you can go about correcting this and easing your pain once and for all!
The best features:
- Designed with rigid arch support to support fallen arches and ease tension and pressure.
- Built with shock absorbing materials that help to stop shock from damaging your feet.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads to combat metatarsalgia a common cause of ball of foot pain.
- Heel grips and heel cup help to support your heel, giving you more stability in your shoes and preventing your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Breathable, lightweight and durable makes these a perfect fit for running shoes.
- Corrects the function and motion of your feet when you walk to make you walk and run more efficiently with less strain.
- The 30 day money back guarantee ensure you are never left out of pocket if you do not like your new pair of insoles!
- Supports the arches of your feet helping to correct biomechanical and functional imbalances in your feet that may cause injury.
- Memory foam top layer helps provides your feet with a custom level of support and superior comfort.
- Designed with breathable holes to help better circulate air around your feet keeping them feeling fresh and preventing sweat and bacteria building up.
- Metatarsal pad supports the ball of your foot to combat against metatarsalgia.
- Heel cup technology cups around your heel giving you more stability and balance also helps to reduce pressure on your heel preventing heel pain and aches.
- Perfect for treating a wide variety of foot complains including plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and Achilles tendinitis.
- Made from shock absorbing materials that prevent shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Flexible and durable design makes these a perfect match for runners and athletes.
Suffering from heel pain? Do something about it and fit these inside your shoes to ease that pain once and for all! Cushions, supports and pads your foot.
Ones size fits all perfect for athletes and people who are always on their feet.
Helps to support the heel of your foot.
Silicone gel massages your heels and stops the build up of damaging pressure underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly across your whole foot, helping you to stay comfortable in your shoes all day long.
Absorbs shock and prevent shock from damaging your heel and Achilles tendon
Cups around your heel giving you extra stability and comfort to prevent foot sprains and strains.
Arch support helps to realign your foot preventing over pronation and supination common causes of plantar fasciitis and heel pain.
Supports and reduces strain and tension in the Achilles tendon helping to prevent and treat Achilles tendinitis.
Lightweight durable and compact design makes these inserts perfect for adding into any type of shoe quickly and easy for fast and effecting foot pain relief.
Added heel grips help to stop your feet from moving around in your shoes and rubbing against the sides of your shoes which can cause blisters to and corns to develop.
If you are not happy with these heel cups you can send them back to us within 30 days tog et 100% refund!£5.99
- Orthotic motion control helps to correct the function and biomechanics of your feet to work more naturally to prevent strain and damage to your feet.
- Ideal for treating a number of foot injuries including Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shins splints, knee pain, knee tendinitis as well as hip and lower back pain.
- Suitable for people with high arches and flat feet.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep strain off the plantar fascia helping to prevent and treat a common cause of heel and foot pain called plantar fasciitis.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet an extra layer of support and protection
- Lightweight and durable makes these insoles perfect for wearing whilst playing sports such as football or rugby.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads helps to support your metatarsal bones protecting them against shock and strain.
- Features orthotic heel cup support designed to stabilize your heels giving you more balance an stability.
- Helps to support and reduce strain on the Achilles tendon makes these perfect for treating and preventing Achilles tendinitis.
- Absorbs shock and redistributes weight preventing damaging pressure and shock building up underneath your soles which could otherwise damage your feet.
- Breathable holes inserted onto the insole helps to better circulate air around your foot helping to keep your feet feeling fresh whilst wearing them.
- 1x pair arch support insoles perfect for easing and treating foot and heel pain
- Inbuilt arch support takes strain and pressure off your arch to prevent plantar fasciitis
- Repositions your foot in the correct position and stops functional and biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination from occurring.
- Light weight and durable makes these insoles perfect for wearing whilst running or playing sports
- Ideal for those who have flat feet or high arches.
- Prevents and helps treats a range of different foot problems including plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, and Achilles tendinitis.
- Memory foam layer adapts to the exact shape your foot helping to give you a custom level of protection and support.
- Carbon fibre base protects your foot from shock
- Added heel cup helps to stop the build up of pressure underneath your heel by redistributing this pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
The best express way to gettting rid of dry callus skin on your feet and keeping your feet in super smooth and soft is by using our ingenious pedi spin!
Why do we get hard dry callus skin on our feet?
Perfect for removing dry skin on feet. There are many causes to why dry hard skin may formon the soles of our feet, the most common causes are excessive pressure or friction to the soles of your feet as a result of either wearing shoes that are too loose shoes (creating friction when your feet move around inside your shoes) or that you are wearing shoes that are too tight (putting pressure on your soles).
Friction and pressure on the skin of our feet cause an excess of new skin cells to form in response to try to protect your feet, this new layer of skin can then build up over time and become hard and dry!
It is important to remove Calluses and dry skin on a regular basis! If the hard callus skin is not removed then the skin may start to crack and tear making your feet more susceptible to skin and fungal infections and inflammation as a result.
- Ergonomically designed to glide over your skin for quick express, easy and pain free use.
- Features fast and slow spin settings
- Battery powered. Requires 4x AA betteries to use.
- The Mechanical head files hard skin effortlessly meaning less force is needed that other conventional methods of removing hard skin such as using a foot file or manual rasp.
- The lightweight and compact design of this pedi means that you can easily take it anywhere you want.
- Leaves no mess. The pedi spin collects all skin fillings into a small container inside the pedi which you can then empty into a bin when you have finished using it.
- You do not have to be an expert to use it! The safety guard on the pedi spin ensures gentle and safe usage.
- This pedi spin can also be on not just your feet! The pedi spin can also be used to on the palms of your hands!
- Nothing to loose! If you are not 100% satisfied with the pedi spin then you can simply return it to us (with a note indicating who you ae so that we can issue a refund to you) within 30 days of receiving the pedi spin to receive a FULL refund with no questions asked!