The best express way to gettting rid of dry callus skin on your feet and keeping your feet in super smooth and soft is by using our ingenious pedi spin!
Why do we get hard dry callus skin on our feet?
Perfect for removing dry skin on feet. There are many causes to why dry hard skin may formon the soles of our feet, the most common causes are excessive pressure or friction to the soles of your feet as a result of either wearing shoes that are too loose shoes (creating friction when your feet move around inside your shoes) or that you are wearing shoes that are too tight (putting pressure on your soles).
Friction and pressure on the skin of our feet cause an excess of new skin cells to form in response to try to protect your feet, this new layer of skin can then build up over time and become hard and dry!
It is important to remove Calluses and dry skin on a regular basis! If the hard callus skin is not removed then the skin may start to crack and tear making your feet more susceptible to skin and fungal infections and inflammation as a result.
- Ergonomically designed to glide over your skin for quick express, easy and pain free use.
- Features fast and slow spin settings
- Battery powered. Requires 4x AA betteries to use.
- The Mechanical head files hard skin effortlessly meaning less force is needed that other conventional methods of removing hard skin such as using a foot file or manual rasp.
- The lightweight and compact design of this pedi means that you can easily take it anywhere you want.
- Leaves no mess. The pedi spin collects all skin fillings into a small container inside the pedi which you can then empty into a bin when you have finished using it.
- You do not have to be an expert to use it! The safety guard on the pedi spin ensures gentle and safe usage.
- This pedi spin can also be on not just your feet! The pedi spin can also be used to on the palms of your hands!
- Nothing to loose! If you are not 100% satisfied with the pedi spin then you can simply return it to us (with a note indicating who you ae so that we can issue a refund to you) within 30 days of receiving the pedi spin to receive a FULL refund with no questions asked!
If you have fallen arches you may be suffering from heel and foot pain as a result. This is because those with this condition are more prone to overstretching and straining their feet. With a pair of these insoles inside your shoes, you can go about correcting this and easing your pain once and for all!
The best features:
- Designed with rigid arch support to support fallen arches and ease tension and pressure.
- Built with shock absorbing materials that help to stop shock from damaging your feet.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads to combat metatarsalgia a common cause of ball of foot pain.
- Heel grips and heel cup help to support your heel, giving you more stability in your shoes and preventing your feet from moving around in your shoes.
- Breathable, lightweight and durable makes these a perfect fit for running shoes.
- Corrects the function and motion of your feet when you walk to make you walk and run more efficiently with less strain.
- The 30 day money back guarantee ensure you are never left out of pocket if you do not like your new pair of insoles!
- One size fits all
- Made from silicone gel that actively adapts to the changing contours of your feet when walking and running, this provides your feet with a custom level of support and protection.
- Absorbs shock and helps to redistribute weight across your foot preventing pressure from building up underneath your foot and heels and causing damage. This makes these insoles perfect for standing in for long periods and avoiding foot and heel aches.
- Memory foam top layer for added comfort and support.
- Helps to support the arch of your foot in the most natural position possible to reduce excessive pronation, and get rid of tension and strain on the arch of your foot.
- Ideal for runners and athletes who want to avoid common foot and lower limb injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, shin splints and knee tendinitis.
- Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee!
- 1x pair arch support insoles perfect for easing and treating foot and heel pain
- Inbuilt arch support takes strain and pressure off your arch to prevent plantar fasciitis
- Repositions your foot in the correct position and stops functional and biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and supination from occurring.
- Light weight and durable makes these insoles perfect for wearing whilst running or playing sports
- Ideal for those who have flat feet or high arches.
- Prevents and helps treats a range of different foot problems including plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, and Achilles tendinitis.
- Memory foam layer adapts to the exact shape your foot helping to give you a custom level of protection and support.
- Carbon fibre base protects your foot from shock
- Added heel cup helps to stop the build up of pressure underneath your heel by redistributing this pressure evenly and safely across your whole foot.
A pair of plantar fasciitis insoles help stop the underlining causes of your plantar fasciitis, helping you to get rid of it for good!
There are number of reasons why someone may develop plantar fasciitis.
The main causes are:
- Obesity causing extra weight to put pressure on the arches of your feet.
- You have started a new exercise routine or you have all of a sudden intensified your normal exercise routine.
- You have been on your feet for a number of hours.
- Suffer from rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
- You wear high-heeled or ill fitting shoes.
- Your shoes do not have proper arch support.
- You have fallen or flat arches.
- You have abnormally high arches.
- Suffer from leg length discrepancies or an abnormal walk or foot position.
- A shortened and tight Achilles tendon can cause the the plantar fascia to also become tight increasing your risk of plantar fasciitis.
These insoles help to tackle these main causes of plantar fasciitis by:
- Supporting the arch of the foot better
- utilizes memory foam that moulds to the contours of you foot for superior comfort all day long
- Correcting the foots biomechanics such as improper pronation of the foot
- Absorbs shock to prevent damage to your foot and other joints in your body
- Relieves heel pain through spreading pressure evenly throughout your foot.
- Made from lightweight carbon fibre.
- Designed to be breathable to prevent odour and the build up of bacteria
- Fits all sizes, simply cut to the appropriate size using the guidelines on the insoles
- Designed specially for sports and running.
- Robust arch support. Supports the arch of your feet and eases tension on the plantar fascia.
- Made from durable and lightweight EVA material with shock absorbing properties
- Anti-slip grips ensure that the insoles do not slip around in your shoes whilst you are wearing the insoles.
- Corrects biomechanical imbalances such as over pronation and under pronation.
- Helps to stabilizes unsteady and unstable ankles.
- Available in sizes 5-7 8-10.
- Eases plantar fasciitis pain
- Made from light weight carbon fiber
- Protects your feet from shock
- Inbuilt arch support correct common foot imbalances that can contribute to injuries such as plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and metatarsalgia.
- Perfect choice for those with flat feet or high arches
- Can be cut to the right size to fit inside any type of shoes quickly and easily.
Sports can cause shock and strain on your feet that can overtime cause damage and injury. Give your feet extra protection and support with a pair of these sports insoles!
- One size fits all
- Absorbs shock & vibrations preventing damage from occuring
- Anatomical contouring allows these insoles to mould to the exact shape of your feet
- Constructed to be Hard-wearing making them perfect for work boots
- Cushions loading points; easing pressure off key parts of your foot
- Distributes weight evenly; preventing the build up of harmful pressure underneath your feet.
- Ideal for treating plantar fasciitis also helps relieve heel pain associated with heel spurs, Achilles
- Heel cupping and support provides support and better stability to your heels and Achilles
- Inbuilt arch support protects and supports your arches
- Metatarsal pads support and protect your metatarsal bones
- Ideal for running shoes or narrow shoes
- Can be trimmed to the right size.
- Pronation controls stops your feet from over pronating or supinating when you walk
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Supports the arches of your feet helping to correct biomechanical and functional imbalances in your feet that may cause injury.
- Memory foam top layer helps provides your feet with a custom level of support and superior comfort.
- Designed with breathable holes to help better circulate air around your feet keeping them feeling fresh and preventing sweat and bacteria building up.
- Metatarsal pad supports the ball of your foot to combat against metatarsalgia.
- Heel cup technology cups around your heel giving you more stability and balance also helps to reduce pressure on your heel preventing heel pain and aches.
- Perfect for treating a wide variety of foot complains including plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and Achilles tendinitis.
- Made from shock absorbing materials that prevent shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Flexible and durable design makes these a perfect match for runners and athletes.
- Orthotic motion control helps to correct the function and biomechanics of your feet to work more naturally to prevent strain and damage to your feet.
- Ideal for treating a number of foot injuries including Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shins splints, knee pain, knee tendinitis as well as hip and lower back pain.
- Suitable for people with high arches and flat feet.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep strain off the plantar fascia helping to prevent and treat a common cause of heel and foot pain called plantar fasciitis.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet an extra layer of support and protection
- Lightweight and durable makes these insoles perfect for wearing whilst playing sports such as football or rugby.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads helps to support your metatarsal bones protecting them against shock and strain.
- Features orthotic heel cup support designed to stabilize your heels giving you more balance an stability.
- Helps to support and reduce strain on the Achilles tendon makes these perfect for treating and preventing Achilles tendinitis.
- Absorbs shock and redistributes weight preventing damaging pressure and shock building up underneath your soles which could otherwise damage your feet.
- Breathable holes inserted onto the insole helps to better circulate air around your foot helping to keep your feet feeling fresh whilst wearing them.
Do you find that your feet ache at the end of a hard working day? A pair of these shock absorbing arch support insoles might just be what your feet are crying out for!
- With in built arch support that is designed to work with the biomechanics of your foot correcting gait problems such as over pronation and under pronation to help to reduce stress and tension on the plantar fascia a leading cause of plantar fasciitis.
- Made from Shock absorbing EVA material that actively absorbs shocks helping to protect both your feet and lower limbs from damage caused by shock. The added shock absorption will also help with the recovery of injuries such as knee tendinitis and shin splints that may often worsen through persistent shocks.
- Breathable design helps to better circulate air around your feet helping to keep your feet fresh, dry and sweat free all day long.
- The orthotic support that these insoles provide will help to stabilize your feet in the correct position and will restore stability and balance to your feet, ankles and legs.
- Great for preventing a wide range of foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, Metatarsalgia as well as just general foot and heel pain.
- Available in size 6-8 and 9-12
- Cut to fit. You can easily cut the insoles to your preferred size quickly and easily with a pair of scissors and by using the guides drawn on the insoles.
Keep your feet protected and feeling comfortable with a pair of these orthotic insoles!
- Provides optimal support where you need it the most!
- Specially designed for flat feet
- Helps to ease foot pain as well as protect against the onset of a wide range of different injuries including: Plantar Fasciitis, Shin splints, Ankle pain, Heel spurs, Morton’s Neuroma, Aching Legs, knee and back pain.
- Makes plantar fasciitis a thing of the past! With in built arch support helping to correct improper biomechanics such as over pronation and under pronation of the feet whilst you walk, as well as reducing strain on your arches means you can go running without having to worry about plantar fasciitis.
- No more heel pain! With in built heel pad spreads the pressure from under your heels you will no longer have to worry about your heels being painful after being on your feet all day.
- Rebalances and stabilizes your feet eliminating muscles imbalances that can contribute to an injury.
- Made from Shock absorbing EVA material that makes sure no harmful shocks damage your feet nor damage other parts of your body including your knees or lower back.