- Supports the arches of your feet helping to correct biomechanical and functional imbalances in your feet that may cause injury.
- Memory foam top layer helps provides your feet with a custom level of support and superior comfort.
- Designed with breathable holes to help better circulate air around your feet keeping them feeling fresh and preventing sweat and bacteria building up.
- Metatarsal pad supports the ball of your foot to combat against metatarsalgia.
- Heel cup technology cups around your heel giving you more stability and balance also helps to reduce pressure on your heel preventing heel pain and aches.
- Perfect for treating a wide variety of foot complains including plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and Achilles tendinitis.
- Made from shock absorbing materials that prevent shock from causing damage to your feet and lower limbs.
- Flexible and durable design makes these a perfect match for runners and athletes.
- Orthotic motion control helps to correct the function and biomechanics of your feet to work more naturally to prevent strain and damage to your feet.
- Ideal for treating a number of foot injuries including Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shins splints, knee pain, knee tendinitis as well as hip and lower back pain.
- Suitable for people with high arches and flat feet.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep strain off the plantar fascia helping to prevent and treat a common cause of heel and foot pain called plantar fasciitis.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet an extra layer of support and protection
- Lightweight and durable makes these insoles perfect for wearing whilst playing sports such as football or rugby.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads helps to support your metatarsal bones protecting them against shock and strain.
- Features orthotic heel cup support designed to stabilize your heels giving you more balance an stability.
- Helps to support and reduce strain on the Achilles tendon makes these perfect for treating and preventing Achilles tendinitis.
- Absorbs shock and redistributes weight preventing damaging pressure and shock building up underneath your soles which could otherwise damage your feet.
- Breathable holes inserted onto the insole helps to better circulate air around your foot helping to keep your feet feeling fresh whilst wearing them.