Suffering from knee pain? If you have a knee injury wearing a knee support can help speed up your recovery and ease your pain.
Uses orthotic compression to help reduce swelling and realign the ligaments in your knee to boost recovery.
Ideal for treating knee pain, Sprains, Strains, Lateral collateral ligament injury, Anterior Cruciate ligament injury, Osteoarthritis, Runners knee and Jumpers knee.
Helps restrict harmful movement and twisting of the knee that could cause further damage.
Discrete and non bulky design ensures that you can wear these without compromising your style.
Light weight and breathable makes this knee support perfect whilst running and playing sports.
Supports and helps strengthen supporting muscles around your knee joint.
Made from stretchy elasticated fabric
Comes with a full 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not totally satisfied with your knee support then you cans end it back to us within 30 days of receiving it to get a full refund. We don’t ask questions!
If you are suffering from knee pain then you should also check out a pair of our arch support insoles. Our arch support insoles will help to correct biomechanical imbalances in your feet that maybe causing extra strain and pressure on your knee joint helping to ease your pain.£9.99
Give your tired and aching feet a break with these massaging gel insoles
- Made from silicone gel that moulds to the exact contours of your feet for the best comfort and support possible.
- Honeycomb design actively cushions the feet and helps to absorb any potentially damaging shocks.
- In built arch support helps to keep strain and pressure off the arch of your foot which is a common cause for plantar fasciitis.
- Spreads pressure evenly across the foot.
- Great for those who find themselves on their feet all day long.