3 pairs in a pack
One size fits all (6-11)
These socks have been made using a poly-cotton blend consisting of 65% cotton, 20% polyester, 15% mixed fibres making these socks hard wearing and long lasting!
Features a deep cushioned sole which provides your feet with arch and ankle support providing extra comfort and protection to your feet as well as helping to keep your socks in place and stop them from falling down.
Ideal for work boots and people who spend long periods on their feet
Internal cushion lining helping to insulate heat and keep your feet feeling warm£5.20
3 pairs in a pack
Available in black or white and in sizes 4-6 for women and 6-11 for men
Made from poly-cotton a blend of 73% cotton 26% polyester and 1% elastic
High quality stitching ensures that these socks are long lasting
Extremely comfortable to wear
These sock are machine washable
Breathable design makes them ideal for sport activities.
If you are not 100% satisfied with these socks you may return the socks to us within 30 days of receiving them to receive a full refund.
-3 pairs in a pack, Light grey, Dark grey and navy.
-Our socks have been made out of durable, comfortable and warm cotton (52% cotton and 48% polyester).
-Extremely comfortable to wear all day long. These socks have a cushioned foot section to help prevent shock from damaging your feet.
-Elasticated top gently grips the socks to your legs stopping them from falling down.
-Made to be long lasting and hard wearing.
-No more odour or sweaty feet. Breathable design helps to regulate temperature and prevent sweat and the build up of bacteria.
-No more blisters. Helps to prevent blisters by reducing friction caused when your feet rub against your shoes.
-Specially designed to keep your feet feeling warm when its cold.
-These sock are ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking and rock climbing.
-Perfect for wearing inside your work boots!
-One size fits all (6-11)
-Come with a full money back guarantee. If you are not happy with these hike socks for whatever reason you can return them to us within 30 days of receiving the item to receive a full refund, no questions asked!£5.99£5.99
Plantar fasciitis (PF) is one of the main causes of foot and heel pain. Symptoms can happen steadily and are generally more painful when taking your first steps of the day in the morning. PF affects the plantar fascia which is a ligament which stretches the length of the sole your foot and supports it.
Plantar fasciitis can trigger soreness as well as sudden sharp pains underneath your feet and under your heels. More often than not discomfort is most severe around the heel area of your foot, however your entire foot can become painful. One of the indications of PF is if you have a heel spur on the side of your heel. A heel spur is a sign of unnatural pressure around the heel which could be what is causing your PF.
If you have plantar fasciitis you will have pain underneath your arch and heel which might feel worse underneath when stretching your feet or pushing off with your feet whilst walking. The pain may vary from being somewhat uncomfortable to being extremely painful depending upon just how severely damaged the plantar fascia is.
Plantar fasciitis can make walking and running a lot harder by making the foot inflexible and tender. Pain is ually worse during the morning, when sitting up after lying down or getting up off a chair after being sat down for a long period of time. The soles of the feet may feel hot often, inflamed, and sensitive.
Plantar fasciitis indicates that your plantar fascia has become inflamed. PF is considered to be an overuse injury that is brought on by continual over-stretching of the plantar fascia. Overuse can result in the fascia to get inflamed and sore. The plantar fascia is a stretchy ligament that supports your arch and joins your heel bone to your toes.
PF is widespread amongst athletes and runners who have to use their feet more often than normal. However having said that you do not need to be an athlete to get PF as a wide range of other things can cause overuse of the plantar fascia and ultimately PF.
This inflammation can be caused by a number of different things and in many cases are complex and may vary from biomechanical imbalances to ageing weakening the cellular tissue of the plantar fascia and. You can also inflame the plantar fascia if you like to walk or run, especially if you so happen to have a biomechanical imbalance such as having a tight calf muscle which might restrict the way in which you are able to flex your foot and ankle or if you suffer from under or over pronation of the feet when you walk which can cause extra strain on the plantar fascia.
There are many different ways in which you can treat Plantar fasciitis. One of the aims of treatment is to try to reduce and ease pain as much as possible and to stop the underlining cause of the PF to prevent it from reoccurring
Insoles that give your feet better support and correct biomechanical imbalances are also a great way at treating PF as well as preventing it. However there are other treatments that should be made use of to ensure a full recovery, such as:
-Stretching works miracles for treating PF. Stretches can help to reduce tightness in the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia.
– Resting your feet! It can be a good idea to make an effort to keep weight off your foot to stop you from damaging your feet even more and to let your feet heal properly. Another thing that might help is to -ICE! You should apply ice onto the heel and arch of your foot for 20 minutes several times a day in order to reduce swelling and inflammation.
-Anti-inflammatory drugs. If you see your doctor about your PF then they may give you a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug like ibuprofen to help with reducing inflammation a swell (Injections should be avoided as these can run the risk of rupturing the fascia and worsening your injury).
The best express way to gettting rid of dry callus skin on your feet and keeping your feet in super smooth and soft is by using our ingenious pedi spin!
Why do we get hard dry callus skin on our feet?
Perfect for removing dry skin on feet. There are many causes to why dry hard skin may formon the soles of our feet, the most common causes are excessive pressure or friction to the soles of your feet as a result of either wearing shoes that are too loose shoes (creating friction when your feet move around inside your shoes) or that you are wearing shoes that are too tight (putting pressure on your soles).
Friction and pressure on the skin of our feet cause an excess of new skin cells to form in response to try to protect your feet, this new layer of skin can then build up over time and become hard and dry!
It is important to remove Calluses and dry skin on a regular basis! If the hard callus skin is not removed then the skin may start to crack and tear making your feet more susceptible to skin and fungal infections and inflammation as a result.
- Ergonomically designed to glide over your skin for quick express, easy and pain free use.
- Features fast and slow spin settings
- Battery powered. Requires 4x AA betteries to use.
- The Mechanical head files hard skin effortlessly meaning less force is needed that other conventional methods of removing hard skin such as using a foot file or manual rasp.
- The lightweight and compact design of this pedi means that you can easily take it anywhere you want.
- Leaves no mess. The pedi spin collects all skin fillings into a small container inside the pedi which you can then empty into a bin when you have finished using it.
- You do not have to be an expert to use it! The safety guard on the pedi spin ensures gentle and safe usage.
- This pedi spin can also be on not just your feet! The pedi spin can also be used to on the palms of your hands!
- Nothing to loose! If you are not 100% satisfied with the pedi spin then you can simply return it to us (with a note indicating who you ae so that we can issue a refund to you) within 30 days of receiving the pedi spin to receive a FULL refund with no questions asked!
Stop your feet from aching with a pair of these gel heel cups.
- One package contains 1 pair of heel cups to protect both your feet.
- Cups around your foot helping providing the extra support your feet need!
- Improves the overall biomechanics of your foot and correct imbalances that could otherwise lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Stop shock from hurting your feet! These heel cups have been made out of special medical grade that help to cushion your feet aswell as absorb harmful shocks from damaging your heel, foot and lower limbs.
- Can be placed inside any type of shoes with ease.
- Non bulky and lightweight to wear.
- Eases and spreads pressure from under your heel.
- No more sprained ankles! These heel cups help to better stabilize your whole foot helping to prevent you from twisting or turning your foot in a in a harmful way.
- Inbuilt heel grip technology to keep your feet in place and stop them from slipping around in your shoes.
Now you can wear your favourite heels on a night out without having to worry about blisters or twisting your ankles!
- Made from long-lasting soft suede material.
- 1X pair in a pack (1 heel grip for both feet)
- Can be fitted to high heels or normal shoes super easily
- No more blisters! Blisters are caused when friction separates the layers of your skin causing fluid to fill the gap between the separated skin layers. These heel grips help to stop your feet from moving around inside your shoes reducing friction caused when your feet rub against the inside of your shoes.
- Stops you slipping and twisting your ankle in your high heels! These heel grips help to stabilize your foot in the correct position preventing you from twisting and damaging your foot and ankles whilst wearing your high heels.
If you are looking for warm, thick and indestructible socks for work then why not try a pair of these socks today!
- Elasticated top to make sure the socks stay up!
- Perfect for boots
- Made from long lasting durable fibres
- Machine Washable
- One size fits all 6-11
- 5 pairs in pack
These socks come with a full money back guarantee meaning if you are not happy with these socks in any way you can send them back to us within 30days of purchase to receive a full refund with no questions asked!
If you wish to make a bulk order for these socks then please drop me a message via my shop page and I will sort out a discount for you.£4.00
- In built arch support reduces strain on the plantar fascia of your foot helping to prevent over use injuries such as plantar fasciitis
- Utilizes orthotic technology to better support key areas of your feet that are most susceptible to damage and injury
- Made from durable and lightweight EVA material making these heel cups ideal for sports
- Designed to cup around your heels helping to give them extra stability and support.
- Absorbs harmful shock from damaging your ligaments and joints.
- A common cause of heel pain is caused by the build up of pressure under your heels. These heel cups are designed to purposely spread this pressure evenly under heels helping to ease heel pain.
- Can be fitted into just about any type of shoe with ease.
- 1X Orthotic shoulder support
- Can be worn on the left or right shoulder
- One size fits all (fits both men and women)
- Doesn’t wreck your style! Discrete, lightweight and non bulky design means you can wear this support underneath your clothes without it wrecking your style.
- Improves shoulder function helping prevent injury or prevent further damage to the shoulder. Orthotic compression technology supports key areas and promotes correct shoulder function of the shoulder which in turn reduces tension and strain on the shoulder.
- Restores stability as well as reduce stiffness in the shoulder
A large number of shoulder injuries are caused by either a muscular or biomechanical imbalance in the shoulder causing excessive tension and strain on the shoulder however this support actively corrects these imbalances.
- Eases shoulder pain and injuries such as rotator cuff tendonitis, Bursitis and Myositis
- Compression technology helps to better circulate blood around your shoulder aiding injury recovery.
Give yourself a boost in height and confidence with a pair of these height increasing shoe lifts!
- Helps to increase the wearers confidence by giving you a boost in height.
- These shoe lifts can increase your height by as much as 1.5 inches!
- Quickly and simply adjust to your preferred height using the adjustable stack system.
- Super comfortable to wear! With in-built arch support to help better support the arch of your foot stopping excessive strain and damage from injuring your foot.
- Made from silicone gel to absorb shocks preventing these shocks from damaging your feet and your lower limbs.
- Added heel cup technology prevents the build up of damaging pressure under your heels by spreading this pressure evenly throughout your foot instead.
- Discrete and hidden inside your shoes means nobody will know that you are wearing them to boost your height.
- Can be used to correct leg length discrepancies.
- These shoe lift can be quickly fitted into just about any type of shoe you can think of!
- One size fits all
- YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE! If you are not 100% happy with these lifts you can let us know using the contact form on our shop and simply send them back to us using the return address and we will give you a full refund including all postage costs!
Gel active insoles mould to the exact shape of your feet helping to give your feet enhanced support and protect them from damaging shocks.
- Perfect for tired and achy feet!
- Honeycomb design for the very best comfort and durability possible.
- Stay on your feet all day pain-free! Ergonomically designed to help spread pressure from under your foot and heel ensuring that this pressure does not damage your feet.
- Prevent injury. The active gel helps to give your feet better support and corrects muscle and biomechanical imbalances as well as reducing excessive strain and tension in your feet that could otherwise contribute to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis or foot cramp.
- Active gel technology helps to cushion impacts and shocks when your walk and run helping to better protect your feet, heels, ankles and knees from the damage that these impacts and shocks can cause on your ligaments, joints and bones!
- One size fits all. Can be cut to your preferred size easily using scissors