Prevent neck strain and get more rest whilst traveling on trains, boats, and airplanes with this innovative neck pillow that is designed to support your entire neck and upper back whilst you sleep.
- Inflatable neck support cushion to help give you a more restful sleep.
- Durable and lightweight making the pillow ideal for travelling on airplanes.
- Available in three different colours, navy, pink and grey
- The level of inflation of the pillow can be adjusted to suit your needs and give you the best possible comfort when you sleep.
- U-shaped design helps to support your entire neck in the correct position whilst sleeping to prevent neck strain and pain.
- The porous and breathable fabric helps keep the pillow dry and prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Made from PVC and Flannelette.
- Pillow dimensions: 31*31*14cm.
- Eyepatch, travel bag and a pair of earplugs also included!
- 30 day money back guarantee ensures your not left feeling out of pocket if you find that the pillow is not up to the job!
Help protect your ears from harmful noise with a pair of these Ohropax Color Earplugs
- Pack of 8 earplugs (4 pairs)
- Cool, brilliantly colored soft foam earplugs for blocking harmful noise.
- Ohropax Colour are made from clever PU foam that expands inside your ear canal for the best fit.
- Easy to use and Reusable earplugs
- Fits inside your ears with ease and comfort
- Suitable for blocking out annoying and damaging noise.
- One size fits all
- Perfect for knee rehabilitation. Orthotic compression support helps to boost blood flow to the knee speeding up injury recovery.
- Helps to better Stabilize your knee and prevent re-injury by stopping movement that could damage the knee joint.
- Helps to prevent and treat a number of knee related injuries such as jumpers knee and runners knee.
- Made from lightweight and durable neoprene material.
- Breathable design means this support is perfect for wearing during exercise and sport
- Velcro adjustable straps helps you to achieve the support and fit that your knee requires quickly and easily.
- Machine washable
- Full 30 day money back guarantee
A pair of plantar fasciitis insoles help stop the underlining causes of your plantar fasciitis, helping you to get rid of it for good!
There are number of reasons why someone may develop plantar fasciitis.
The main causes are:
- Obesity causing extra weight to put pressure on the arches of your feet.
- You have started a new exercise routine or you have all of a sudden intensified your normal exercise routine.
- You have been on your feet for a number of hours.
- Suffer from rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
- You wear high-heeled or ill fitting shoes.
- Your shoes do not have proper arch support.
- You have fallen or flat arches.
- You have abnormally high arches.
- Suffer from leg length discrepancies or an abnormal walk or foot position.
- A shortened and tight Achilles tendon can cause the the plantar fascia to also become tight increasing your risk of plantar fasciitis.
These insoles help to tackle these main causes of plantar fasciitis by:
- Supporting the arch of the foot better
- utilizes memory foam that moulds to the contours of you foot for superior comfort all day long
- Correcting the foots biomechanics such as improper pronation of the foot
- Absorbs shock to prevent damage to your foot and other joints in your body
- Relieves heel pain through spreading pressure evenly throughout your foot.
- Made from lightweight carbon fibre.
- Designed to be breathable to prevent odour and the build up of bacteria
- Fits all sizes, simply cut to the appropriate size using the guidelines on the insoles
- A pair of Orthotic insoles perfect for helping to protect your feet whilst running and playing sports
- Corrects biomechanical imbalances in your feet such as over pronation and under pronation that can contribute to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Absorbs shock.
- In built heel cups help to spread pressure under your heels.
- Breathable design to keep your feet feeling cool.
- Easily cut to the shoe size you want.
Plantar fasciitis (PF) is one of the main causes of foot and heel pain. Symptoms can happen steadily and are generally more painful when taking your first steps of the day in the morning. PF affects the plantar fascia which is a ligament which stretches the length of the sole your foot and supports it.
Plantar fasciitis can trigger soreness as well as sudden sharp pains underneath your feet and under your heels. More often than not discomfort is most severe around the heel area of your foot, however your entire foot can become painful. One of the indications of PF is if you have a heel spur on the side of your heel. A heel spur is a sign of unnatural pressure around the heel which could be what is causing your PF.
If you have plantar fasciitis you will have pain underneath your arch and heel which might feel worse underneath when stretching your feet or pushing off with your feet whilst walking. The pain may vary from being somewhat uncomfortable to being extremely painful depending upon just how severely damaged the plantar fascia is.
Plantar fasciitis can make walking and running a lot harder by making the foot inflexible and tender. Pain is ually worse during the morning, when sitting up after lying down or getting up off a chair after being sat down for a long period of time. The soles of the feet may feel hot often, inflamed, and sensitive.
Plantar fasciitis indicates that your plantar fascia has become inflamed. PF is considered to be an overuse injury that is brought on by continual over-stretching of the plantar fascia. Overuse can result in the fascia to get inflamed and sore. The plantar fascia is a stretchy ligament that supports your arch and joins your heel bone to your toes.
PF is widespread amongst athletes and runners who have to use their feet more often than normal. However having said that you do not need to be an athlete to get PF as a wide range of other things can cause overuse of the plantar fascia and ultimately PF.
This inflammation can be caused by a number of different things and in many cases are complex and may vary from biomechanical imbalances to ageing weakening the cellular tissue of the plantar fascia and. You can also inflame the plantar fascia if you like to walk or run, especially if you so happen to have a biomechanical imbalance such as having a tight calf muscle which might restrict the way in which you are able to flex your foot and ankle or if you suffer from under or over pronation of the feet when you walk which can cause extra strain on the plantar fascia.
There are many different ways in which you can treat Plantar fasciitis. One of the aims of treatment is to try to reduce and ease pain as much as possible and to stop the underlining cause of the PF to prevent it from reoccurring
Insoles that give your feet better support and correct biomechanical imbalances are also a great way at treating PF as well as preventing it. However there are other treatments that should be made use of to ensure a full recovery, such as:
-Stretching works miracles for treating PF. Stretches can help to reduce tightness in the Achilles tendon and plantar fascia.
– Resting your feet! It can be a good idea to make an effort to keep weight off your foot to stop you from damaging your feet even more and to let your feet heal properly. Another thing that might help is to -ICE! You should apply ice onto the heel and arch of your foot for 20 minutes several times a day in order to reduce swelling and inflammation.
-Anti-inflammatory drugs. If you see your doctor about your PF then they may give you a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug like ibuprofen to help with reducing inflammation a swell (Injections should be avoided as these can run the risk of rupturing the fascia and worsening your injury).
Stop your feet from aching with a pair of these gel heel cups.
- One package contains 1 pair of heel cups to protect both your feet.
- Cups around your foot helping providing the extra support your feet need!
- Improves the overall biomechanics of your foot and correct imbalances that could otherwise lead to foot injuries such as plantar fasciitis.
- Stop shock from hurting your feet! These heel cups have been made out of special medical grade that help to cushion your feet aswell as absorb harmful shocks from damaging your heel, foot and lower limbs.
- Can be placed inside any type of shoes with ease.
- Non bulky and lightweight to wear.
- Eases and spreads pressure from under your heel.
- No more sprained ankles! These heel cups help to better stabilize your whole foot helping to prevent you from twisting or turning your foot in a in a harmful way.
- Inbuilt heel grip technology to keep your feet in place and stop them from slipping around in your shoes.
- Orthotic motion control helps to correct the function and biomechanics of your feet to work more naturally to prevent strain and damage to your feet.
- Ideal for treating a number of foot injuries including Morton’s neuroma, plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, heel spurs, Achilles tendinitis, shins splints, knee pain, knee tendinitis as well as hip and lower back pain.
- Suitable for people with high arches and flat feet.
- Rigid arch support helps to keep strain off the plantar fascia helping to prevent and treat a common cause of heel and foot pain called plantar fasciitis.
- Memory foam top layer helps to give your feet an extra layer of support and protection
- Lightweight and durable makes these insoles perfect for wearing whilst playing sports such as football or rugby.
- Inbuilt metatarsal pads helps to support your metatarsal bones protecting them against shock and strain.
- Features orthotic heel cup support designed to stabilize your heels giving you more balance an stability.
- Helps to support and reduce strain on the Achilles tendon makes these perfect for treating and preventing Achilles tendinitis.
- Absorbs shock and redistributes weight preventing damaging pressure and shock building up underneath your soles which could otherwise damage your feet.
- Breathable holes inserted onto the insole helps to better circulate air around your foot helping to keep your feet feeling fresh whilst wearing them.
- 1X Orthotic shoulder support
- Can be worn on the left or right shoulder
- One size fits all (fits both men and women)
- Doesn’t wreck your style! Discrete, lightweight and non bulky design means you can wear this support underneath your clothes without it wrecking your style.
- Improves shoulder function helping prevent injury or prevent further damage to the shoulder. Orthotic compression technology supports key areas and promotes correct shoulder function of the shoulder which in turn reduces tension and strain on the shoulder.
- Restores stability as well as reduce stiffness in the shoulder
A large number of shoulder injuries are caused by either a muscular or biomechanical imbalance in the shoulder causing excessive tension and strain on the shoulder however this support actively corrects these imbalances.
- Eases shoulder pain and injuries such as rotator cuff tendonitis, Bursitis and Myositis
- Compression technology helps to better circulate blood around your shoulder aiding injury recovery.
- Made from soft cushioning silicone gel
- 2x Gel Metatarsal Pads- one for the left foot and one for the right foot
- Protects the metatarsal bones and ball of the foot by easing pressure and absorbing shock
- Ideal for helping with the recovery and easing symptoms of Metatarsalgia , Fat Pad Atrophy and Mortons Neuroma
- One size fits all
- Can be placed easily inside any kind of shoe
- Reinforced toe loop ensure that the Metatarsal Pad stays in place when wearing and does not move around
- Helps to prevent blisters, corns and callouses
- Helps to ease wrist and hand pain.
- Provides weakened and injured wrists with extra support and protection. If you have already injured your wrist this support provides great support and protection for a whole range of wrist injuries including but not limited to Rheumatoid Arthritis ,Wrist Sprains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Repetitive Strain Injuries.
- Enhances blood flow to the wrist. The compression that this sleeve provides helps to better circulate blood flow around your hand and wrist helping speed up injury recovery.
- Lightweight and durable for a comfortable and flexible fit, ideal for sports!
Made from 100% breathable cotton to help minimize the build up of moisture and bacteria whilst wearing.
- Helps you to avoid damaging wrist movement! Works with the biomechanics of your wrist in order to promote correct movement of the wrist and palm.
- Helps to reduce strain and instability in the hands and wrists.
- 2x wrist gloves- one for each hand.